Thursday, September 29, 2011

POTTY MOUTH - Demo 1


I LOVE THESE GIRLS!  I LOVE THIS BAND!  Ally of Outdates and Honey Suck started a new band with a new group of people, two of which (phoebe and abbie) are new to being in a band and even playing their instruments, guitar that is.  I was thoroughly impressed by their musicianship and their chemistry and how tight the band is.  I recorded this demo for them and it was a blast and it has turned out to be my greatest production yet, not to mention Potty Mouth is one of the best bands i've recorded, in my opinion.  Being one of the very few all girl bands in the area, Potty Mouth is also one of the most unique bands of the area period, male or female.  If you like the Pixies, or Sonic Youth, this mmmay blow you away...  (oh by the way this isn't the demo art.  They are currently working on art for CDs and tapes.  your gonna want to pick one up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment